Sunday, September 26, 2010

Top 10 SPAM Subject Lines of the Week

I receive hundreds of spam email a week, at work.  Quite a few of them have rather amusing and/or suggestive subject lines.  Almost all are sexual in nature. Every week I will post the 10 funniest or strangest.  I will only post the subject line, not the content.  I will post them as-is with spelling, typographical or grammatical errors intact.

Even the shyest girls like it thick and long.
 
Enhance your tool and ladies will be lining up behind your door.
 
Become her megadriller, Improve your relations with wife
 
Your ex will be begging for a second chance if you enlarge your tool.
 
I hate being flaccid at the critical moment
 
She'll swallow if you take this
 
Your manhood will withstand any workload
 
Your life will be worthwhile if your penis grows a little.
 
Your sweetheart will be on cloud nine if you enlarge your stick.
 
Having a bigger tool is not a dream, it¦s reality.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment